2003 PBR Season
Ended the season with 7007.5 points and $218,969 in prize money.
- Fifth at Jerome Davis Challenge with $6, 740 in earnings.
- First place finish in Tampa with $80,705 in earnings.
- A Fourth Place finish at the Bally's Wild Wild West Classic in Atlantic City, NJ October 3-4 winning over $7,270
- Event Champion Laughlin Invitational in Laughlin, NV September 12-13 winning over $60,954
- A Forth place finish at BULLNANZA-RENO in Reno, NV September 5-6 winning over $5,381
- A Third place finish at BULLNANZA-Oklahoma City August 1-2 winning over $10,000
- A Third place finish at the Colorado Springs Invitational in Colorado Springs, CO April 18-19 winning over $10,620
- Event Champion Tacoma Classic in Tacoma, Washington March 22, 2003 winning $28,670.40
- Event Champion Ty Murray Invitational in Albuquerque, NM March 14-15 2003 winning over $27,880
- Event Champion Philadelphia Open Feb 28-March 1 2003 winning over $38,068.50
Ended the PBR Season with 4995 in points and $224,686.42 in prize money. Ranked #10 going into 2003 PBR Season
- Round 2 event winner for the 2002 PBR World Finals event. Event winnings, $215,773.
- Event Champion at the Ty Murray Invitational in Albuquerque, NM, winning over $36,964
- A Fourth place finish at the Tuff Hedeman Championship Challenge, in Ft. Worth, TX winning $7,380
- A Third place finish at the Oakland Open in Oakland, CA winning over $9,000
- Event Champion at the Bill Currie Ford Tampa Bay Open winning $60,398.
- Event Champion at the U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Co. Challenger Tour Finals in Denver, CO winning $33,910
- Event Champion at Harrah's Louisiana Shootout in Bossier City, LA winning $16,910
- Sustained a broken left shoulder in Grand Rapids, MI in May. He is expected to be out for 3-6 months. Due to injury, ended the 2001 season with $5,514 in PBR earnings.
2000 PBR Season Highlights
- Won $8,375 at the CTC in Poplar Bluff, MO.
- Event Champion at the Copenhagen Tough Company in Memphis, TN winning $8,278.
- A Second place finish in Cleveland, OH winning $12,220.
- A Fourth place finish at the Copenhagen Tough Co. in Pueblo, CO.
Ended the season ranked seventh in PBR points with over $145,164 in prize money for the year.
- Named the Professional Bull Riders 1999 Rookie of the Year.
- One of the only 3 bull riders to cover all 5 bulls during the 1999 PBR World Championships Finished the event in third place overall.
- Runner-up at the Columbus Open in Columbus, OH winning over $13,257
- A Fourth place finish at the RIchmond Open in Richmond, Va., winning $5,755.
- A Third place finish at the Bakersfield Invitational in Bakersfield, CA.
á 1997 PRCA Rookie of the Year
After coming off of several years dominated by injuries,
Mike White returned to his winning ways during the 2003 PBR season.
By capturing four PBR Built Ford Tough wins and placing strong at
a number of the 28 regular season stops, Mike finished the 2003 season
with earnings of $218,969 and ranked 4th in the world.
Prior to the 2003 season, Mike White had already made his mark among
the best of the best in bull riding by becoming the only bull rider
in history to win Rookie of the Year titles for both the PBR and
PRCA. In addition, Mike White was crowned the PRCA World Champion bull
rider in 1999. Look for this intense bull rider to continue his
winning riding style in 2004.You can search for Rodeo Tickets on this page. You can search by Rodeo such as PBR Tickets or NFR Tickets or by Venue such as Thomas and Mack. All PBR Tickets and NFR Tickets are 200% guaranteed as well as all Rodeo Tickets. We purchase NFR Tickets and PBR Tickets .