2003 PBR Season
Ended the seaon with 6527 points and $291,329 in prize money.
- Runner-up at the Grand Rapids Invitational in Grand Rapids, MI winning over $16,550
- A Fifth place finish at BULLNANZA-Oklahoma City winning over $5,000.
- A Forth at the Raleigh-Durham Open winning over $ 5,810
- A Fifth place finish at the The Nampa Invitational in Boise, ID winning over $5,050.40
- Runner-up at the BULLNANZA-Guthrie in Guthrie, OK, winning $15,3023
- Event Champion at the U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company Challenger Tour Finals held in Denver, CO winning $34,611.
- Earnings of over $204,000 in three weeks on the PBR Tour.
- Event Champion at the Horseshoe Louisiana Shootout in Bossier City, LA winning $125,210
- Won $90,000 for the Mossy Oak Shootout bonus round
- Runner up at the Worcester Classic in Worcester, MA, winning over $16,588
- Event Champion at the Minneapolis Invitational winning $27,314
Ended the 2002 ranked 28th with 3,201 points and $71,130 in total prize money.
- Event Champion of the Jack Daniel's Invitational in Louisville, KY earning over $25,046
- Third place finish at the Phoenix Invitational in Phoenix, AZ earning over $8,000
Finished up the 2000 PBR Season with 4,944 points and earnings of $102,560.
- Split fourth & fifth at the Uniondale, NY earning $4,650.
- Event Champion at the 4th annual Ty Murray Invitational in Albuquerque, NM winning over $30,250.
- A Fifth place finish at Tampa Classic in Tampa, FL winning $4,020.
- Event Champion at the Salt Lake City Open, in Salt Lake City, UT winning over $19,000.
- A Fourth place finish in Nampa, ID winning over $4,998.
- A Fifth place finish at Worcester, MA winning over $6,139
- Out due to injury during the majority of the 1999 season.
Ended the 1998 PBR Season ranked Fifth 5702.5 points and $152,679 earned in prize money.
1998 Bud Light Cup World Championships
- Earned a total of $51,333 at event.
PBR Season Highlights
- A Fifth place finish in Topeka, Kan., $3,230.
- A Fourth place finish at the St. Louis Open in St. Louis, Mo. winning over $6,010.
- A Second place finish at the Landover, Md. winning over $14,552.
- A Third place finish at the Tuff Hedeman Challenge in Fort Worth, Texas,winning over $8,405.
- A Second place finish at the Nile Bull Riding in Billings, MT winning over $12,102.
- Event Champion in Richmond, VA winning over $21,499.
Finished 1997 season ranked fourth in point standings with over $170,000 earned in prize money and a riding percentage of 70%.
1997 PBR World Championships Highlights
- Third place after riding five out of five bulls winning over $75,000.
1997 PBR Season Highlights
- Event Champion at BULLNANZA in Reno, NV winning over $19,000.
- A Second place finish in Albuquerque, NM winning over $11,000.
1996 PBR Season Highlights
1996 PBR World Champion Bull Rider. Finished the season with 6,310 points and earned over $178,000 in PBR Tour prize money.
- CO-champ ion title at the Kansas City Bull Bash.
- Event Champion at BULLNANZA in Reno, NV.
- 1994-97 PBR World Championships qualifier
- 1994 PRCA NFR qualifier
- 1994 PRCA Turquoise Circuit Finals Bull Riding champion
- 1994 NIRA Southwest region Bull Riding champion
- 1989-90 NHSRA Bull Riding champion
In 2003, Owen Washburn continued to show why he is
one of the PBR's elite bull riders. With a dominating performance
during the first half of the year, including a ride on Hammer that
earned him a $90,000 paycheck from the Mossy Oak Shootout, Owen ended
the season with $291,329 in prize money and ranked No. 5 in the world.
His efforts boosted him to the $1 million career earnings club among
PBR bull riders with total earnings since 1994 of $1,004,803.
Owen's desire to be the best bull rider he can be has earned him
the nickname Captain Consistency. His interest in the sport of
bull riding is a matter of following in the footsteps of his grandfather
Norman Washburn, a well-known and respected member of the original
Cowboys' Turtle Association. Owen Washburn's skills were developed while
riding stock in the back pens of the sales year where his father
Owen Washburn reached the ultimate goal of professional bull riders when
he captured the 1996 PBR World Championship title. But he's not
satisfied with just one world title and more than $1 million in
earnings. Look for Captain Consistency to continue to be a dominant
force in the PBR. You can search for Rodeo Tickets on this page. You can search by Rodeo such as PBR Tickets or NFR Tickets or by Venue such as Thomas and Mack. All PBR Tickets and NFR Tickets are 200% guaranteed as well as all Rodeo Tickets. We purchase NFR Tickets and PBR Tickets .